1 farm chicken of 2 kg
1 big onion
3 cloves of garlic
200g of spicy green olives
2 large crystallized lemons
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 bunch of fresh coriander
1 teaspoon of coriander powder
tip of the knife of red hot pepper
1 – Mince the onion and the coriander, add salt, pepper, cumin et red chili pepper
2- Mix well et let it rest for 30 min
3- Roll the kofta into meatballs and brown in olive oil.
– Brown the chicken pieces in olive oil
– Cook over medium heat, covered - 10 mn
– Stir well and add the sliced onion
– Add garlic in small pieces
Stir and add 1 crystallized lemon in eight, spices, salt, black pepper and fresh coriander thinly chopped
– Add a glass of water, cover and simmer on a low heat for 25 minutes
– Add the crystallized lemon in four, for 5 more minutes
– Serve hot with basmati rice (for example).
Ready to eat !